• Pre-Owned Products for Sale •
Pre-Owned Barton H-250 Convertible Chair
Sale Price – $2,600
- Ideal for transferring patients for early mobilization
- Unlimited positioning capabilities
- Ideal for multiple care settings from post-acute to home
- Covered by Medicare
The Barton H-250 Convertible Chair is a unique device that easily converts from a stretcher to an upright mobile chair in seconds. It is the first step to early patient mobilization, providing a no-lift solution for moving, repositioning and transferring patients safely and effectively.
The Barton H-250 features Tilt-in-Space capability that allows for unlimited repositioning. Patient transfer and repositioning are key to early mobilization and increased blood circulation to prevent complications associated with compromised mobility. The Barton H-250 chair can be equipped with a Patient Transfer System (PTS) to offer transfers between a bed and a chair with ease by a single caregiver without risk of injury to the patient or caregiver. The Barton H-250 can also be used with other traditional SPH transfer techniques like slide sheets or air-assisted devices.
2017 Pre-Owned TEK-RMD Power Chair
Black w/ Grey
Max Speed 3 MPH
Battery Capacity DC 24V (2x12V) 22Ah
Load Capacity 265 lbs
Max Grade of Climb 3%
Recommended User Profile:
- Indications for Use – Present as paraplegic.
- Hand and arm strength required for self-mounting; joystick control for driving.
- Other conditions as prescribed by physician.
- Height – 4′ 8″ to 6′ 3″
- Weight – 88 to 265 lbs
- Boarding from the Back: The user boards the device securely from its back.
- Independent Living: The suspension system containing gas spring balances the weight of the user so that standing up and sitting down require just a gentle pull/push.
- Standing Up and Health: Encourages the user to do daily activities standing up.
- Hands Free: Holds the user in an upright position while leaving his hands free.
- Eye Level: The user can enjoy being at eye level with other people in his/her daily life.
- Dimensions: World’s smallest motorized standing movement device.
- Balance: Correct standing position and balance are preserved by the device.
- Remote Control: The user can send the device away with the remote control.
Indoor Use: No need to renovate the indoor environments. Fits perfectly with existing furniture. Wonderful maneuverability in narrow places
Color-coded, minimal design for quick and easy use.
- Use the remote to bring the TEK to you when you need it and drive it away & park it when you’re not using it.
- Unobstructed Remote Range – Greater than 200 feet
Coastal Mobility Equipment
• Our Vision •
Be the primary medical equipment supplier for all mobility, independence and life-enhancing solutions